Friday, December 01, 2006

My Professional Visit to German Libraries

German Goethe Institute and Bibliothek and Information International provided me financial support to undertake a 2 weeks professional visit to German Libraries during August 2006. I visited selected Libraries from Hannover, Gottingen, Kiel, Cologne, Hiedelberg and Frankfurt. My detailed report titled Transformation in Libraries and Librarianship in Germany: Report based on a Professional Visit is made available by Goethe Institute (Mexico) here and Bibliothek and Information International made it available here

















I am infront of the statue of Rabindra Nath Tagore at South Asia Institute Library, University of Heidelberg
















I am in front of Goettingen State and University Library.

More pictures are here

No comments: