Thursday, October 13, 2011

IFLA Conference in San Juan, (Puerto Rico) USA

I have attended the "World Library and Information Congress and 77th General Conference and Assembly" of International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) at San Juan, Puerti Rico (USA) during 12-18 August 2011. You can read the proceedings and papers from program site.

I have been elected to the Standing committee of IFLA Acquisition Colection Development Section and attended its tw
o important meetings. See a group photo here. I am standing 4th from left, with other members of this committee comes from around the world. (Click on the photo for a better view). I have been involved with IFLA since 2002, when I received IFLA-OCLC fellowship. I was previously a Standing Committee member for IFLA Academic research Libraries Section (2004-2009).




No comments: